Removing the Mark: Labor Market Impacts of Criminal Record Remediation
Amanda Agan (Rutgers University, United States)
- Research on Monday
Team Composition and the Returns to Human Capital: Evidence from...
Ben Zaranko (Institute For Fiscal Studies, United Kingdom)
- Health Economics Seminars
The Prisoner's Dilemma of Stockholders in Social Enterprises
Patrick Corrigan (University of Notre Dame, United States)
- ACLE Law & Economics Seminars
Distributional Consequences of Cost-Sharing in a Universal Healthcare...
Ingrid Huitfeldt (BI Norwegian Business School, Norway)
- Labor Seminars
Study Loans, Stress, and Mental Health Problems
- Brown Bag Seminars General Economics
Factor-augmented functional regression with an application to...
Sven Otto (University of Cologne, Germany)
- Erasmus Econometric Institute Series
Explore our Graduate Program
- Tinbergen Institute offers a research master program in economics, econometrics and finance with the prospect of PhD opportunities under the supervision of our research fellows. Explore our program here.
Study at Tinbergen Institute
Discover all (online) master events organized by us or the three universities participating in the TI research master program or watch this video with Director of Graduate Studies Benoît Crutzen. Please note: Admission for our program now runs via Studielink. Admission for 2024-2026 is currently open.
Tinbergen Institute is the graduate school and research institute in economics, jointly operated by the schools of economics of the Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR), University of Amsterdam (UvA) and Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU).