Landing on Water: Air Interdiction, Drug-Trafficking Displacement,...
Rodrigo R. Soares (Insper Institute of Education and Research, Brazil)
- Labor Seminars
Dealing with Uncertainty in Cooperative Game Theory
Martin Cerny (Charles University Prague, Czech Republic)
- TI Complexity in Economics Seminars
Poor rich women? Labour market effects of de-subsidising childcare...
Gabriele Mari (Erasmus University Rotterdam)
- Brown Bag Seminars General Economics
Induced Innovation, Inventors, and the Energy Transition
Eugenie Dugoua (London School of Economics, UK)
- Spatial Economics Seminar
Non-Keynesian stabilizers and inflation spirals
Xavier Ragot (Sciences Po, France)
- Macro Seminars
Explore our Graduate Program
- Tinbergen Institute offers a research master program in economics, econometrics and finance with the prospect of PhD opportunities under the supervision of our research fellows. Explore our program here.
- Are you more interested in Business Data Science? Then take a look at our partner research master program.
Study at Tinbergen Institute
Discover all (online) master events organized by us or the three universities participating in the TI research master program or watch this video with Director of Graduate Studies Benoît Crutzen. Please note: Admission for our program now runs via Studielink. Admission for 2024-2026 is currently open.
Tinbergen Institute is the graduate school and research institute in economics, jointly operated by the schools of economics of Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR), University of Amsterdam (UvA) and Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU).